Thursday

Lascuax caves

Posted my diary notes from 21 to 24 June at Soturac post office and they didnt make it to England. Am more than a little annoyed as these notes included my visit to the caves at Lascaux. The caves were the reason I took this local route as they contain prehistoric paintings that are rated amongst the best in the world. I will try to update later from memory.

Ok, It's the 13th of June 2006 and I'm updating this with photos I have found on the internet.

A good website to use as a guide to visit Lascaux is here, (it's in French)





Plan of the caves.


This is an amazing place, the following photos may take some time to download, but they are well worth the wait.






Google
Web www.hittheroadat.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Good luck with your own journey.
Thanks for visiting,
Rob.